Thursday 3 May 2012

The house that fit the bill ... but not the budget

So I found this house .... it ticked all the boxes .... except No10.

Come on though .... how perfect??


See the size of those rooms?














OK, so not every room was decorated 100% to my taste but I'd have been more than willing, whats the fun in buying a house that you can't put your stamp on? Nothing that couldn't be fixed with a lick of paint right?
The kids, being too young to know that a decent sized trampolene was as easy as having the space and a spare £150 based all their recruitment criteria on the garden facilities ... they were sold on it.  My husband had his office space AND a den ear-marked, he was happy ... and me I had my sights on that dream family home.

The only problem ...... was that the house was on the market for just over twice our budget.  Of course I knew this before I started but couldn't resist having a peek around.

Sigh .... maybe next time it goes up for sale.  A girl can dream .....

No comments:

Post a Comment